Skip to main content

TRACES OF RESILIENCE

TRACES OF RESILIENCE
by Dreamy Poetess

Scars etched deep within, strength's tale to display,
Stories unfold, darkness and light dance and sway.
From wounds we emerge, steadfast and renewed,
Embrace the struggles, shaping what we've pursued.

In times of vulnerability, sanity's questioned,
Love's gentle gaze brings solace, hearts destined.
Amid blooming flowers and sunny paths we tread,
United, we find solace, by each other's side we're led.

Endurance guides us through the haze of our days,
Blossoming through winter's grip, resilient always.
Hearts find solace in our shared journey's flow,
Scars transformed into beauty, our story on show.

Under the hanging tree, longing fills our hearts,
Close your eyes, find solace, love's embrace imparts.
Through whispers and waits, hope's seeds are sown,
We soar, witnessing your essence, trust forever known.

Tears ache, wind's chill, my heart stands firm and true,
Embracing desolate roads, filling spaces anew.
Together we bloom, defying life's tough graces,
Your name engraved, love's bond nothing erases.

Lean on me, when shadows draw near and press,
Find solace in tears, together we'll address.
With unwavering presence, I'll hold you tight,
Our tale of resilience, a guiding light.

(Inspired by the songs "Scars Leave Beautiful Trace", "Just Watching You", and "Aching" from "Alchemy of Souls")

Image, generated through AI Art Image Generator - GoArt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TULIRO

TULIRO by Dreamy Poetess Ikaw ay tuliro at di alam ang gagawin. Akala mo naman ay hindi ko napapansin. Mag-ingat ingat ka 'wag mo sa'king babanggitin, Mga utos mula sa'yo'y ayaw kong isipin. Pinapainit mo ang ulo ko wala ka bang alam? Sa mga tao sa paligid mo walang pakialam? Ako ngayo'y lito at mayroong agam-agam. Ako'y lalayo na muna pagka't ako'y nasusuklam. Ikaw ay tuliro, hindi mo nalalaman, Na bawat kilos mo'y aking natatandaan. Ingatan mong magsalita, huwag mong babanggitin, Huwag mo akong isama sa mga haka-haka't duda. Ginagalit mo ang aking damdamin, Walang alam sa mga tao, ba't di mo pansinin Ngunit ako'y nababalot ng kalituhan, Lumalayo muna ako, 'pagka't sa'yo'y nasusuklam. Image, generated through AI Art Image Generator – GoArt.

IDOL

IDOL by Dreamy Poetess Why did I compare you to me? You're everything I want to be. I put you on a pedestal, Though I am unconventional. Of all the things that you've achieved, There is none that I have received. I felt like I was in the dust. But now all I want is your trust. All I want is to be like you. To make all of my dreams come true. But I'm not you and you're not me. I'll just make do with what I see.