FLEETING ILLUSIONS
by Dreamy Poetess
In weariness, I stand, yet I refuse to yield,
Though life's burdens weigh heavy in this field.
Witnessing the transformation, hearts rearranged,
The pain lingers, how much they have changed.
"What you see is what you get," or so they say,
But the truth eludes, obscured in a deceptive play.
A sudden epiphany dawns, unveiling the veil,
As the fantasy shatters, leaving me to bewail.
Unforeseen is the ache when illusions fade,
Yearning for more, trapped in memories that cascade.
The thirst for enchantment, an insatiable desire,
To recapture the magic, fueled by longing's fire.
Yet, in this revelation, a chance to evolve,
To let go of fantasies and problems absolve.
Seeking truth beyond the mirage, find solace in real,
Embracing the bittersweet, the wounds begin to heal.
For in tiredness, strength finds its way,
Resilience awakened, to face a brand-new day.
Through the pain and longing, growth will reside,
As I embrace the journey, no longer to hide.
Image, generated through Aibrush - AI Art Generator.

Comments
Post a Comment